An excerpt from National Lampoon The Saddam Dump in bookstores NOW! – plus bonus material not found anywhere else.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

NEVER

Daily Trial Entry:
I have been assigned a new group of defense attorneys. I am an educated man and respect bright legal minds. But some of these lawyers were assigned to me by the Iraqi puppet court run by the Americans. These are spies at best! I will not work with them, never!

Actually two of them aren’t so bad. My defense will be simple. I will yell and scream, then I’ll not show up, and when I show up I will continue to yell and scream.


STRENGTH IS POWER

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i freakin luff joo man. ♥

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gentlemen:
I have a technology that Bush of America does not want you to know about and this technology could take you into the future and would give you the ability to move into space...

thank you for your time it is on the web mostly at

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interests include:
• Provoking the greedy, halfwit, president of America (Saddam cannot even write his name because Saddam is shaking with anger. Saddam wishes he would call. Saddam could make it better)
• Manipulating international economy
• Fucking with the French
• Drinking with Putin
• Taking bribes
• Giving bribes
• Polishing scud missile
• Disputing territorial boundaries
• Pumping oil
• Facial hair

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bullshit
bush wouldntlet u on myspace
u could be capable of setting up more terrorist attacks.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home