An excerpt from National Lampoon The Saddam Dump in bookstores NOW! – plus bonus material not found anywhere else.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

CAN’T SLEEP

Note To Self:
Giant Pig Plushy… I can’t stop dreaming this image. Is it this pigpen they force me to sit in each day? Something is going on with me. I’ve been visiting Furry fetish sites. Is there anyone out there that can make this happen for me? I went on eBay today and they would not allow me to set up an account, my name is blocked. Please, I must wear the Pig Plushy. I have hidden gold & WMDs. Perhaps I can make a trade on craigslist.




STRENGTH IS POWER


comments

Hi, I’m from Mark Burnett’s office and he asked that I pass this onto you, so I’m posting it here. Hope you get back to us…

Saddam – Wow, do you have any idea how good you are?! You’re amazing: ruthless, but yet surprisingly funny and sensitive. There’s definitely a show here. Your eccentric strong-arm methods would make great television. Here are some quick pitches:

Suicide Justice: This one’s simple: you’re looking for your next defense attorney. Will they quit, be thrown out of court, get kidnapped or have their throats slit? A great weekly strip.

The Butcher: Each week, 12 wannabe tyrannical dictators battle it out to become the next ruthless despot, while you decide who lives and dies. Who will be the next “Butcher”?

The Henchman: How long can an average, executive assistant, survive the whims and fury of a diabolical leader of an oil rich Middle East country?

These are just concepts. I’m extremely open to suggestions. Let’s get together and talk... no power lunch, just real casual.

Posted by: BurnettBoy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hotdogs good 1, but seriously whats wrong with saddam is he brain damaged?? well hes a psycho

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed with the first poster. to the second and third posters: i trally think the combined armies of the 2 most powerful nations on earth could stop civil war in iraq, don't you?

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fellas, WTF?! This is a comedy blog from National Lampoon. You know, the guys who made the stupid Vacation and Van Wilder movies? Get a grip, have a laugh, and stop taking yourselves so seriously. No one here gives a rat's ass what you seriously think.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was Saddam against Osama and the Taliban?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home