An excerpt from National Lampoon The Saddam Dump in bookstores NOW! – plus bonus material not found anywhere else.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

INVADING MYSPACE

I am hoping for a Hollywood ending to my trials. If I have enough good characters who show support for me I might get off. I am thinking of a real Mr. Smith Goes To Washington moment. That is why I have joined myspace.

The first day I was a bit disappointed because I had only one friend… Tom. It seems Tom comes to be a friend of everyone who is on myspace.


But then I looked at Tom’s page and I realized Tom has 85 million friends! With Tom I only need one friend. Because he has 85 million!!!!!

Today I have 45 friends, tomorrow 45 thousand. By the end of the week it should be 45 million! Who can argue that I am not a good person if I have 45 million friends?

Look at my page here.


STRENGTH IS POWER

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Myspace R0x0rz t3h b1g 0n3! lol!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home