An excerpt from National Lampoon The Saddam Dump in bookstores NOW! – plus bonus material not found anywhere else.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

NEVER FORGET

To raise money for my defense fund I have worked out a deal with the Franklin Mint to produce a series of commemorative plates paying tribute to my lawyers who have been killed.


This is the Khamis al-Obeidi plate. It is the third plate in the series. Get the starter set of three now and we will send you a new plate each month to examine and keep, or return it if you are not 100% satisfied. Get them now! Supplies are limited.

My new book The Saddam Dump [Saddam Hussein's Trial Blog] will be in stores next Tuesday. It's a great summer time read so get yours to enjoy over the Fourth of July holiday, or buy the book online NOW!


STRENGTH IS POWER

1 Comments:

Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Can I eat Doritos on these plates?

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home